Look at you, look at me, look at who we could be. I wonder why, who you are, what you want from the stars. And EVERYTIME I LOOK AT YOU I CAN HARDLY SAY THING, my heart start to spin and hits me then I love you. And everytime YOU LOOK AT ME I could go c r a z y but i don't say it but I won't , cause I'd rather be ALONE than LOSE YOU. 
AND ALL I REALLY WANNA DO IS BE NEXT TO YOU BUT I'M TOO TIRED TO FIGHT and I could tell you now, but baby nevermindAll the time, e v e r y d a y, there's nothing I could do baby, to make you go away, so look at you and look at me, look at who we could be and eveytime I look at you I can h a r d l y say a thing, my heart start to spin and hits me then I LOVE YOU. And everytime you look at me I COULD GO CRAZY, but I don't say it,  but I won't cause I'd rather be alone than lose you. And all I really wanna do is be next to you but I'm too t i r e d to fight and I could tell you now but baby nevermind. All I really wanna say is I NEED YOU, But how could you u n d e r s t a n d, what happens if you turn away and everything turns blue and gray, and I just wish I told you NEVERMIND. And I could tell you now, but baby nevermind.